Thursday 5 April 2012

i am now a twitterer..

i don't know if that's the correct name of someone who tweets and to be honest it's not completely me just yet! how on earth do you use it and get people to follow you who don't have a link to a website with the words big boobs and c*m shot in the title? gross! i spam them everytime! i have a feeling it's a lot like facebook where you get to write stuff but get to include people in them? ha i have no idea but i am following people like fearne cotton, alexa chung, some of my favourite bloggers oh and joey essex! haha! if someone could lead me in the write direction and stop me feeling like a 90 year old with a new mobile phone then that would be amazing! here is the link to my twitter page..


i had the intention of really getting ino my outfit posts and looking for things i like and just basically being a better blogger but alas i've had some random flu thing so i look a little like death warmed up! i am feeling better today though so hoping to be posting more in the next few days! 

hope you're all well and having a nice day!


Samantha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment